Montag, 12. August 2013

Herzlich Willkommen










I greet you with my whole heart!



My name is Katrin. I was born in the year 1979 and I live next to a beautiful, old chestnut tree in Germany.
German is my mother tongue, therefore I write most contributions in this language.
The world wide web is a big and wonderful space. We can visit people around the world within few seconds and we can share so many things together.
This is the reason why I sometimes like to write in English, too.
My English isn't very good, but I want to try my best.

I love to read novels by Jane Austen.
I love all the films of her novels, too.
I love colors, forms and lights.
I love handicrafts and needlework.
I like to draw and to paint
I speak with plants and animals. (Sometimes I speak with objects, too)

I love the nature, especially old big trees.
I love wolves, cats, mourning doves, unicorns and horses, too.
I love the stars, the sea and the sky.
I dream day and night.
I love my inner child.
I believe in love.
I believe in miracles, in angels and I believe in you.








I am very pleased you are here!

Be blessed and let yourself be inspired! 

















1 Kommentar:

  1. Liebe Katrin,
    ich bedanke mich herzlich für Deinen Gästebucheintrag. Du hast einen wunderschönen Blog erschaffen, mit einem zarten Outfit und herrlichen Gedanken, sowie wunderschönen Fotos. Mit Herz und Kreativität hast Du ein beeindruckendes Werk erschaffen. Ich werde Dich wieder besuchen und sende Dir viele Grüße in Deinen Tag, Karin Lissi

    AntwortenLöschen